toolcraft is known for setting standards
with its measuring and testing technology.
As a pioneer in innovative
technologies, such as 3D metal
printing and robotics,
we are also scientific and
technical leaders in ensuring
that your components are
fully functional, safe and comply
with the required standards.
Setting standards with measuring and testing technology
Measuring and testing is an integral part of our complete solutions. Our team of experts has many years of experience and uses the latest equipment. They have access to offline programming workstations and the latest software versions, and they quickly implement useful market innovations to ensure that your components are always of the highest quality for you and your clients.
Discover the unique lab infrastructure used by our team of experts!
We place immense value on conducting all aspects of our measuring and testing activities in our in-house lab. Whether you need us to test the particle-size distribution in a powder or the static or dynamic tensile strength – at toolcraft, we use our extensive specialist knowledge and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure quality and precision.
System for non-destructive surface testing
Emulsifier bath in order to partially dissolve the penetrant
Applying the Penetrant (NDT)
Any existing defects are documented
Lab additive manufacturing
Testing of dynamic strength of various metals using fatigue testing
Offline programming work stations
Measuring and testing –
Safe and compliant with the relevant standards.
The most precise dimensions at inaccessible places.
To applicable regulatory and highest industrial standards.
Documented product performance.
Verified safety and suitability.
Experience in many different fields of industry.
- We continuously invest in measuring devices, test stands and software.
Whether as part of our total solutions approach or for specific singular jobs: At toolcraft, measuring and testing starts with individual advice. So you can rest assured that in the end you will hold in your hands the exact certificate of tested product suitability as required. Our service offering comprises:
- Tailored advice
- Tactile and optical 3D measuring
- Special tests according to customer specifications
- Laser and dot marking
- Non-destructive surface testing with fluorescing penetrants (NDT technology)
- Reverse engineering
- Fatigue testing
- In the area of metal laser melting: microstructure analysis, micrograph analysis, porosity analysis, tensile strength testing
In order to meet your requirements, we use only the most advanced hardware and software. We keep a close watch on developments in this field, and promptly implement appropriate innovations. Our current equipment includes:
- 3D coordinate measuring machines
- Tactile measuring devices manufactured to individual product needs
- Measuring devices for surface finish (roughness) and test equipment for contour measurement, stereomicroscopy, endoscopy, …
- High-performance measuring and testing software
- Additional programming stations for implementing your individual measuring and testing specifications
- Non-contact optical measuring (GOM)
- System for non-destructive surface testing
- In the field of metal laser melting: Analytical instruments for materials and additively manufactured samples (micrograph analysis, tensile strength testing, microstructure analyses, etc.)
- Test stands for fatigue testing
Uncover your potential for innovation.
Your Pace makers for measuring and testing
As your research and development partner, we can help you explore new avenues of business and market opportunities. Find out more about Cross-Dimensional Manufacturing, our unique consulting and manufacturing standard.
Challenge us to help you with your projects today!
Phone +49 9172 6956-0
Business Unit Manager Measurement and Testing